Tuesday 20 March 2012

21.03.2012
Today we went to the river for 2 and 1/2 hours and started setting out a contours lines we started off measuring out the length and width of a 90 degree angle at 30 metres length and width tools we used was builders level and tripod to hold the level, measuring tape, string line and spray for marking measurements and also scoping rule.then we marked out the grid.and also took measurements to get it level and wrote them down into the notebook.
then after that we went back to ucol had lunch.
come back to the eshed and matt gave us a graph and we did quick stetches of the land.
then we had smoko then blogs 

4 comments:

  1. nice use of pictures in previuos posts, will need to learn how to orientate thenm so i dont have to tilt my head and an explanation about each would be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. galway maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. tebyan real estate development

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Sofa upholstery repair cost

    ReplyDelete